Free architecture courses

Hi all,

For the people who like architecture, here are some cool courses. In July this year I releases all of my courses for free. Most of the courses are architecture visualizations. I’m explaining step by step how to create interiors and exteriors.

I worked three months on this, I would like to get this available to the widest possible group of blender users, that’s why this is all free. I can’t get it published on blender nation for a long time, but I know there is a huge group of people who likes this kind of tutorials.

There are also free texture packs with my own original textures (high quality) download these on www.blenderpedia.com

You can watch the tutorials on YouTube.

Kitchen
Bathroom
House exterior

I hope you guys like it, and happy blending.

Rob ( blenderpedia)

Attachments

Thank you very much.

My main concern for creating an outdoor scene was the lighting. This will be helpful.

Very nice, thank you for that! Will have a look soon.

Hi Rob,
Thank you so much for the tutorials.I’m learning from them almost everyday.

Many thanks for these tuts… I`m new to Blender and looking for all the tuts I can find, covering lots of different styles etc.

Maybe a bit advanced for a noob but I`m looking forward to trying them out.

Cheers. :slight_smile:

Senator Ted Cruz (RTexas) speaks during a news conference at the Capitol in Austin,??? ??? ??, Texas, on Monday, April 1, 2013. Cruz, along with other Republican officials, announced that they believe that Medicaid is a broken system, and that expanding it under the Affordable Care Act is the wrong move for Texas. Shown, from left, are Governor Rick Perry, US Senator John Cornyn and Lt. This only is true if you’re not able to access the correct information for yourself. Knowledge is your first priority if you want to manage your personal finances better. Read on to find som . It’s not that having a child isn’t lovely. It’s that really, it’s special for the family and friends. For the other 6.9999 billion of us,??? ??, it’s not really news. The call to bare all seems to have worked. At the time this article was posted, numerous Gaga fans have posted their own compelling (and sometimes NSFW) photographs on her website, with captions like “My assistant and best friend sonja. Stage 2 breast cancer” and “Gaga has inspired me to share my journey with you even though it’s always been embarrassing for me to show how overweight I was.”. Tonight I am back out and going to a few things with Topper and then we are headed to Palm Beach for a trunk show for my handbags at Saks,puma ???. Next week I will be out all week for fashion week. I am glad I took a break because now I am actually excited to go out again. There are some tools every fangirl needs. These are essential to allow the feels to flow. You will need: some sort of electronic device that can access the Internet and some snacks. However,??? 2013, in the meat market,Timberland, a number of aquatic products,??? ??, fruits and bags, if used directly, then they will become less convenient. Because the bags need to be washed every time after using,prada ???, it is a waste of efforts. This is the reason that why in the meat markets,prada ??, the bags are not so popular. The optout movement,??? ???, as it is called, is small but growing. It has been brewing for several years via word of mouth and social media, especially through Facebook. Students and teachers at a Seattle high school boycotted a standardized test, leading the district superintendent to declare that city high schools have the choice to deem it optional… Case two: Sam quite likes watching movies. He is used to relaxing himself by seeing movies online for a short period after a certain amount of work. Unfortunately,???(puma), one day, one of his customers emailed him for some problems in emergency; however Sam was totally unaware of it with the result that he didn’t solve the problem timely which leads to a great loss to his company… ???: it’s that time of year again or at least part of their own wedding 44 percent are a minefield for me. Be nice and personable

Thank you very much !!! where I can DOWNLOAD .blend and Textures for House exterior ?

Thank you very much !!!

where I can DOWNLOAD .blend and Textures for House exterior ?

These look amazing… thanks so much for all your hard work, it’s greatly appreciated:)

These tutorials look so useful. As I’m getting into Blender I need all the help I can get! Thanks a lot for sharing.

Great tutorials.

I can’t imagine why Blender Nation isn’t jumping all over this to get such high quality tutorials published on their site. I hope this steers some people toward your Unveiling the Old Masters tutorial, which is an incredible resource.

thanks a lot.bathroom and the exterior look great.

Great tutorials.This is really helpful for me. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Heard that AEC Daily offers various FREE architecture courses, you might want to check that out! http://aecdai.ly/56

Hello! I’ve just registered in this site, but i’ve been looking at your tutorials for a long time. Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks, your videos helped me a lot! Again, thanks! :slight_smile:

OOOH, thank you! Will have a look as soon as I have some time again!

Rob, thanks for the great tutorials. They are a goldmine of knowledge for me. Bought your book and will find it of tremendous use in the fututre. Great renders!

Looks very promising for a noob like me :slight_smile: I wasn’t able to find any textures though. Are these specifically matched to the projects, or can I use generic ones instead?