[FREE] BGE Plant Kingdom Package

why, oh why, MediaFire? Poor reputation, pop up ads, captchas, us old folk have hard time seeing. LOL.
Media Fire seems to be down now, page won’t load error.

Maybe consider Drop-box, google.

Anyway, very gracious to offer this pkg for free. Thank you very much. I normally make my own plants and trees, but this will save some time. :slight_smile:

Google drive seems to have a fairly bad speed from when I’ve used it, so for something 1/4 of a gig, I though using mediafire would be better.

I will upload to dropbox and leave a link for that in the description.

Thanks Tim, I got it from Dropbox (DB)no prob, I’m struggling a little bit with Windows after being a Mac user for years. But couldnt get it with Media Fire on Win.or Mac. I hope dropbox doesn’t scold you. I offered up a concert on one of those music sharing websites and DB sent me a nasty email because so many people downloaded it. LOL Thanks again Tim, I’m excited to see how a true artist makes trees and plants, I’ll compare your’s with mine, (I’m no artist) Maybe I’ll learn a few tricks. :slight_smile:

Sounds great :D, I made these a couple years ago so I’m sure improvements can still be made.

Hi, thanks for that. I have not found the licence of your package. Is it CC0 or something else ?

Yes close to this, here are the main rules:
-Do not Resell the package (its free and should stay that way, don’t resell the assets to other people).
-Do not redistribute (don’t copy it around, someone might put a virus in it so always download from the youtube video link).
-You can use it in Commercial games
-You don’t need to give credit (although it would be appreciated.

Here is the video again: