Free Cave and Mine assets for BGMC 21

The other day I created some assets for people to use in BGMC 21, the theme of which is “Underground”. All of these assets are cave/mine themed and completely free. The models range in quality, and were all made by me and are released under creative common 0. (100% free)
The textures were found by doing a “Reuse with modification” search in google, which makes them free to use, modify and share. However, as to weather or not these textures can be used commercially is rather tricky, read more here:

Before reusing content, make sure that its license is legitimate and check the exact terms of reuse. For example, the license might require that you give credit to the image creator when you use the image. Google can’t tell if the license label is legitimate, so we don’t know if the content is lawfully licensed.

So, generally, if you plan of selling your BGMC entry, (or making it commercial) make sure you change the textures, just to be safe.
Anyhow… the pack.

It contains:
-A massive cave wall
-A support beam/trestle
-A crate
-A Barrel
-A big stalactite/stalagmite hybrid
-A 90 degree turn cave
-A normal cave
-A smaller stalactite
-A group of stalactites and stalagmites that look like teeth and can block a cave entrance
-A big rock
-A normal stalactite/mite
-A group of stalactites/mites
-An elevator + an open/close animation
-An air vent
-And a modular elevator shaft

I’ll post the .blend in the next post

Objects.blend (1.01 MB)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhkayyyyyyyyyyy…
Forget all that about image licences ;).
BA wouldn’t let me upload unless I got rid of packed images. Everything IS uv unwraped, but some things no longer have a material.
Hope you find it useful.