Free Game Models - Modern Weapons

These are all textured models intended for BGE. They each have under 1000 polys. Sorry no normal maps. There is a SCAR-L, M4, USP, Berreta 92, Mossberg 500, M9 bayonet, Maglite flashlight, arms, bullet shells ( 9mm, .45 ACP, 5.56 NATO ) they are released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 UnportedLicense. http://i.creativecommons.org/l/by-sa/3.0/88x31.png
Input and suggestions of future models welcome.

You should post an image to help people decide before downloading :slight_smile:

the guy is sharing for free, if you want download it! if not let it go man

@Leonnn- It’s generally considered good form to post a pic so people know what they’re downloading, since many people here on Blender Artists are on low bandwidth or are using computers that don’t have Blender- and it’s a pain in the neck to have to download something, transfer it to another computer, and then discover it’s not something you need.

In that spirit, I went ahead and made a screenshot for all y’all folks that want it. I moved the magazines so they’re not intersecting the guns oddly for the picture.

Nicely made guns, I won’t be using them myself but I hope someone gets good use out of 'em.

Attachments

I agree captain, its better, i dont have problems with internet connection and i have a pendrive, so for me download somewhere and bring to my own computer is very easy, and I live in brazil here the things are quite different from your contry maybe, i really dont know how the things are in other places.
thanks for share king and thanks for the reply captain oblivion.

Just to clarify, when I say “here” I mean “here on Blender Artists”

Great models, would love to see them uploaded on Blendswap.com, then you don’t have to worry about your mediafire link expiring. Just a thought.

Uploaded to OpenGameArt, should appear on the front-page soon.

Thanks for releasing thee models

Very nice work!

Bart K.

Love the models, would be awesome to make the chambers/firing mechanisms moveable

can i mirror them?
http://blenderarchive.hostilestudios.com/