Free Model Release - Non-Photo Real Head mesh

Hey everyone. I’m not sure if this is the correct section to post something like this, but there doesn’t seem to be a specified area to disseminate stuff like this. Feel free to move it if I’m breaking any forum rules.

Now that that’s out of the way, I’ve been studying for class recently about modeling and sculpting characters that have realistic proportions and features without being photo real. For my assignment I’ve created an entire character that I won’t be releasing yet because it’s going to be used in a larger project, but I’ve decided to release the head bust under a CC-BY license for everyone to play around with. To be clear, this license allows you to do whatever you’d like with this model, including using it in commercial work or for any other purpose without any kind of payment. All I ask is that should you use it for anything that you credit me somewhere.

The bust was sculpted both in Blender and Sculptris. The full character will be released after the project it is part of is complete and released. Hope everyone enjoys!

http://www.pasteall.org/blend/10112