Free Porsche GT3R Model

Free Model of a Porsche 911 GT3 R.
Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VqpZQBgBRAHKZkQH_US7DUFuIHIWFXGg?usp=sharing

Blend, FBX and Texture files. Also a Livery I made.
It’s free and far from perfect but good enough to have fun with.

I really wanted to spend more time on this, both the car and the video, but now is probably the best time to release it.
('m moving tomorrow)

Let me know if something isn’t working.
The interior isn’t detailed enough for interior shots.
This was the first car I modeled (to completion), same with the UVs.

A lot of the mesh is split by materials (except or the wheels and tires for example)
I tried to make one UV for both liveries and seamless textures like carbon fiber.
There are some visible seams, the one on the front bumper being the most obvious one, which is why there are 2 different bumpers.

If you want it to be 100% seamless, you should use something like cube projection / automatic unwrap etc. anyways.

One or more textures bundled with this project have been created with images from Textures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.textures.com for more information.

Song : Lorn - Late

27 Likes

Nice model, thanks for share.

1 Like

Hi marvluebke,

Yes, thanks for sharing this very nice model. Very cool!

Cheers, stay safe and Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @marvluebke!

1 Like

cool!how did you make the pitstop background? is that a model or a picture? thanks!

Hmm interesting, I never posted that project on blenderartists. It’s the Nürburgring Pit Lane, full CG.
You can see a clay render here:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8l6kzE

1 Like

oh man it’s cool! how did you do that :smiley:

Gathered a bunch of photo reference and just started modelling.
Since you don’t really have measurements of the place, you just have to guess how tall things are based on the cars and people that were in front/next to objects. (Car dimensions you can google of course)

The only texture I used from those photos is the garage door.

2 Likes