Freedom??

Freedom is the right of the individual to do anything s/he chooses including turn their backs on any responsibility for the results and consequences of their actions, kinda like todays society.

Sorry, double post! Something went wrong!

@hackedmind: Hahaha, a good read! Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of primates that can use insight problem solving, monkeys that wash potatoes in the river to get the mud off them before eating and gorillas that can disarm poaches traps! Also there’s African Grey parrots who have the emotional and intellectual capacity of a 5 year old and exhibit depressive behaviour when they don’t get enough attention/stimulation. Maybe animals do have a certain sense of self and freedom. But I imagine this to be on a very different level to the abstract human concept of freedom. I think there freedom will be based on what they are capable of understanding it to be.

I just saw a vintage film of “The phantom of the opera” A silent film that is somewhat different from todays play. In the film a girl who song in the opera that was just bought out by someone else was caught by her own “Spirit” that she has spun, during the meeting of the phantom who is also her master was allow freedom as long as she never touch his mask. After defacing the phantom she had lost her freedom and was threaten never to see her beloved again or both will die. In a way its very much like the Maya calender, where the center is the theater where the spirit is spun and the bottom where the two mask have met. So we know that “Spirit” or “Grace” is where all problems fermented, and yes it is the tree of good and evil, but none of that would matter if it wasn’t for the creation to begin with. Like politics you have spin, no spin the progressive and the takers, society was founded upon a opera that never left the theater. But like the universe the fat lady must sing in the end. but what makes it wrong is the fact that you can cut off peoples function if you don’t fulfill the “dirty deeds” that is necessary to keep the dead from waking up. The animal nature is created by a reverse polarity which we return from where it all begins. Not only our character but everything that creates the ills in the world as a whole. Like the girl and her husband it was her “devotion” that led to her slavery. No thanks for the “man in the mirror” that can’t change.

C) Neither.

Although, I will say that the life of a goldfish seems more attractive than that of a whale (in those limited circumstances): the goldfish is physically imprisoned, but its mind is free to think about math, science, and how to use both in order to escape from the aquarium.

The whale will live his entire life with a single thought: “I’m hungry!”

A prison for the mind is far more restrictive than a prison for the body, in my view.

We can personally attest to seeing something like that, but with a beagle instead of a goldfish, we used to have him in a pen made by wooden fencing in a corner of our house in the backyard, no matter what we tried he’d always escape (in other words we’d come home and he would not be in there).

Things became a bit easier ever since we invested in an invisible fence so he’d have a large area and be able to look out.

Those who play will pay, those who make the rules will break the rules, those that believe in progress shall be in debt, Don’t bother wining and don’t bother playing, those who cheat will cheat themselves, Remember that 13 year old girl will set you up, might as well screw her now cause she will screw you in the end. There is no right, wrong, future or past cause they can never be separated to begin with.

Those who tell you the truth are liars those who tell you the lies are truth you can’t separate the lies from the truth, those that go by luck will be unlucky, don’t let anyone convinced you of the truth or what is wrong or right and don’t believe in perfection cause perfection will screw you every time. Prosperity is putting others in debt, if someone tells you to be fruitful shun them, point them out and tell them they are a lier, that they are trying to set up, then let other people take of him/her. You don’t have choices if you are obligated by rules, those who tell you that you have a choice but never give you a choice are hypocrites and there is no greater hypocrite then the architect of society.

You know law doesn’t even exist, so who brainwash people believing that it does ?