Theory Studios is looking for a Python Developer with Blender knowledge for an upcoming project! This project will involve simulations of rigid bodies and soft bodies, and processing in the cloud.
• 2+ years of working in Python (personal or professional) with any examples to show
• 2+ years of Blender use (personal or professional). Bonus: if you have run simulations in Blender before.
• Able to attend bi weekly meetings on Slack and Zoom during US Florida & California business hours
• Due to constraints of the project, we need a fluent English speaker
• This is a 2-3 month long freelance contract
• WFH/Remote friendly
• Hourly or Weekly rate is negotiable, depending on experience
• Our project is in machine learning and cloud computing! We’re generating nearly 10s of terabytes of data every week, and would love to work with someone who has an interest in these areas
To Apply: Please send resume, and any example work (professional, professional/GitHub/Lab etc.) you would like to share to: [email protected]
Please title the email “Python Developer”