Freelance hard surface modeler based on real life office products

Thank you for the interest guys. I have received enough offers, and I am responding to each and every one for further details.

I love this forum!

Modeling of products only, no need to UV unwrap, or rendering.

I will provide a series of orthographic views, turntable 360° video for better understanding of the shapes, measures of the overall size, and also for details like bevel radius of different zones, etc.

Here is an example of a product: https://otake.com.mx/Foros/BlenderArtist/Model-17.html
The last image is a close up of artifacts due to the boolean operation, just keep that in mind.
(A bit more detailed than my example is welcome)

The project is meant to be in the May-June 2020 period.

Price per product is open to negotiation. Also the payment method, probably via PayPal.

Thanks for your attention! :o)

Hi,

I can help.Sending PM to discuss further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

Thank you Victor, I saved your e-mail address, so you can delete it from the post to avoid spam. :o)

Thank you Amanda, I saved your e-mail address, so you can delete it from the post to avoid spam. :o)

1 Like

@victorvdr9 @amanda1 You can also use the internal message system on the forum guys :wink:

Hi Rafaelini! I sent you PM

Thanks Eugenio. I sent you an Email.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.