friedbrain's Sketch-Thing-a-ma-gic-Of 2D StUFF :]

Thanks kramer3d. yeps i need more practice…

Attachments

it may be how she is in real life, but to me it seems like her forehead is jutting out too much.

I did’t notice that Jason thanks for pointing that out did a quick fix, and made another quick sketch…

Attachments

:eyebrowlift2:Cute girls ? They date you ? :smiley: Or your imagination is dating you ?

Kidding man

The schetches are real nice :wink:

Thanks OneMan, yes my imagination is rampant

more digital sketches, went to see Grindhouse what can i say zombies are neat :evilgrin:

Attachments

hehe - nice zombies, good zombies
(Jeepster backs away slowly from the crowd of zombies)

Thanks Jeepster :confused:

Made a little video of me drawing this schoolgirl :eyebrowlift2:

Video Link >> http://www.fileupyours.com/files/68266/schoolgirl.mov

Attachments

More comic book madness, adding a little spice to “The Joker” :smiley:

Attachments

cool distortion

thanks jessegp

Catwoman :]

Attachments

Nice sketches all over freid. Love the joker :smiley:

Thanks for looking Marsan.

More naughtiness Hello nurse! :wink:

Attachments

Good job, make sure in your figure drawings to make the angle of the shoulders and the waist differing. So if the angle of the shoulders is going from low to high, the angle of the waist is going from high to low. It makes the figure more dynamic.

Shard

Thanks for the great tip Shard, that’s something i never thought about consciously …so I fixed the shoulder height on the naughty nurse :]

Attachments

Yeah thats it, looks much better.

Shard

thanks again Shard, decided to color the nurse. . .

Attachments

When are the naughtiness going to end with you fried? i think maybe never…lol. Good work again :smiley:

her arms and general apperance seem… less than feminine to me. Like, her arms make me feel as though she has hairy armpits, and her face/neck (not sure which) makes me feel like she has to shave every morning… just my impressions, nice work friedbrain :smiley:

Marsan

When are the naughtiness going to end with you fried? i think maybe never…lol. Good work again :smiley:

I think am far beyond the point of return, thanks :]

57r1k3r

her arms and general apperance seem… less than feminine to me. Like, her arms make me feel as though she has hairy armpits, and her face/neck (not sure which) makes me feel like she has to shave every morning… just my impressions, nice work friedbrain :smiley:

hahaha…yes her arms came out l bit chunky, thanks dude. . .i think… :o:confused:

oh yeah almost forgot to post something new lol…

Attachments

Fried. This one is cool too, but i think you should have put some more details on the wings. (if they are wings)