frigga

Amazing work, Doris, very glad to see this here on top row! I am also really loving the dyntopo sculpting and trying my hand now at more than single objects - and it is very much like playing in real clay :smiley:

thank you again :slight_smile:

baho pwet, yes it would not hurt to add microdisplacement to the bark to the tree too. i agree.
yhago. thank you for kind words. i add an image showing the main steps in creating this piece.
yes craig! exactely, dynatopo is almost like real clay. this is why i love it, i love it even more than zbrush dynamesh, as this latter feels stiff, since the polygons do not change automatically, but only on demand. clay is life, dynatopo sculpts too :slight_smile: enjoy sculpting, and when you have question you know where you find me :wink:

please click image to see in full size, so that you can read the texts…

Very beautiful

Thank you for the break down, this is very close to what I am trying to do now with my sculpts. I started using an empty for each set of sculpt objects so that I can move/rotate/scale the empty as a parent to the bunch of sculpt meshes, and I have been using the cube empty since it makes it easy to select and move, and then reselect the sculpt and already be back in sculpt mode.

I do like the way 2.78 has the ability to stay in dyntopo with a check box now, that makes it much easier to work with multiple objects.

Stunning work once again. :slight_smile:

Very inspireing. Good job.

Gracias , sorry, thanks. Buen camino… y amplios horizontes

woww is beautifull !!

Amazing! Very well detailed!

thank you all. i appreciate your wonderful feedback very much.

Thanks. master of sculptress

thank you wikifry, i am glad if the info helps someone :slight_smile:

Impressive!! Great job! :slight_smile: