I’ve decided to create a full length tutorial on how I’ve created my latest 3D Render: The Soul’s Fire Pit.
Feel free to come on in and follow along!
We’ll be discussing things such as:
- How to use MakeHuman to easily and quickly come up with 3D Characters;
- How to create a nice terrain mesh using Blender and Quixel Mixer;
- How to use Blender’s Draw tool in order to quickly create 3D roots over other 3D surfaces;
- How to use Botaniq in order to populate your scene with great looking foliage;
- How to use Quixel Megascans to populate areas of your 3D scene;
- How to light your scene in a cinematic way | Lighting techniques and tricks;
- How to do post-processing inside Photoshop in order to create your final render.