Full Throttle Dumpster Scene

My first post on blender artists :3
I’ve never tried modelling an entire scene before but will all the mango goodies ive seen i couldnt help but try it myself :slight_smile:

This is an attempt to model the dumpster scene from Full Throttle. as seen here:

Below is the beginnings of my attempt at it

Please tell me what you think so far.

So far its taken about 4 1/2 hours.

Also what do people think, do i add characters? if so do i do it at the point with Rip and Ben. just Ben or (I’ve forgotten the reporter woman name) and Ben. (Assuming you know the game of course :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum.
You have a nice style going there. While some parts (the dirt) looks real, other parts are more cartoon like. I personally never thought something like that could work out, but your work has proven me wrong. Keep it up.

Haha, nice, I used to play that game :slight_smile: Good choice of environment and great modeling of it so far :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see it finished :slight_smile:

Happy Blending :wink:

Thanks for the positive feedback :slight_smile: ill have to brush up on my texturing next, at the moment im not very good at that bit.

nice start

How close to the original do you intend to keep it?

As close as i can but not just doing pixel art. I’d like to see it looking more 21st century without breaking the original style of the game where possible.

Here’s the latest version. i think ive almost done the geometry, theres a couple things wrong with this render but i think ill have to get back to my final major project for college for now :stuck_out_tongue: ill be back though to finish it im having too much fun :slight_smile:

I’ve started texturing the models now, this bits quite tedious :stuck_out_tongue: but still fun :slight_smile:

Its been a little while, sorry i havent been updating. Its not letting me upload another image :confused:
here is a link to it on my dA http://jok3r098.deviantart.com/art/Full-Throttle-WIP-292952008