At Svrf, we’re making immersive experiences discoverable anywhere through our apps and API partners. We’re looking for a 3D Artist to join Svrf! If you love solving problems, working with 3D, and want to influence the type of content that brands around the world incorporate into their immersive apps/experiences, then you’ll be a great fit for our team!
As a 3D Artist at Svrf, you will be responsible for creating 2D/3D content, and content to help us scale our efforts as a growing production team. In this role, you’ll be creating content for our brands, partners, and our API.
As a member of the Svrf team, you will work alongside a small cross-functional team that will challenge you to grow, and encourage you to provide creative input and make key decisions.
- Create high quality immersive content for major brands and celebrities.
- Improve internal creative workflow.
- Create a library of Substance materials.
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
- Maintain a growth mindset, with a desire to learn, teach, and improve skills across the team.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A degree in Art, related fields, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience in modeling and texturing
- Proficient in Blender 2.8 and Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge in Substance Painter / Designer
- Creative with an eye for high quality visuals and technical perfection.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated problem solver and team player.
- Strong passion for making the ‘Best Content Ever’.
This is a full-time, salaried position that includes awesome health benefits and open, paid vacation. We also offer equity in the company and awesome perks.