We are looking for a talented 3D artist/designer who can join our team and deliver amazing experiences in the emerging world of immersive and interactive media.
The studio is Holonautic, a 3-year-old VR Studio. We shipped already a few games and experiences including Holoception and Hand Physics Lab. Link here: https://www.holonautic.com/
The project you will work on is an exciting new hand tracking focused game that will launch on the Oculus Quest store.
We look for someone passionate and flexible with a strong experience of creating game-engine optimized assets that look and feel great in VR.
Find below the art style and type of models you will have you to create for this project
- Conceptualize and model 3D assets
- Create coherent designs and art style
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work with developer teams to establish an effective pipeline
- Keep up to date with the technological advancements in VR development
- Fluent in English
- Passionate about Virtual Reality and immersive media
- 3D Modeling, Texturing, Rigging and Skinning in Blender
- Strong experience with PBR assets creation
- Unity 3D knowledge and integration workflow with Blender
- Experience with optimized 3D assets for mobile VR platforms (Oculus Quest)
- Experience with Unity light backing and scene management
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Inverse Kinematics and Shape Keys is a plus
- Experience with Shader Graph and shader scripting in Unity is a plus
- Experience with VFX in Unity is a plus
If you are interested and think you fit the profile, please apply to [email protected] and link a portfolio of your great work!