G-xj220

68 Likes

top noch :wink:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you! Likewise :slight_smile:

@marvluebke can I somehow have the model, I would want to try and take some shots out of it and maybe have it as my backround?

I’m afraid that’s not possible with this one, there are a few free ones out there though. They don’t have great topology, but definitely enough to have fun with^^

3dwarehouse often has models of more rare cars, but also horrible topo sometimes :confused:
Ive made it work on a few cars by fixing some edges with retopo or just in photoshop.
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/search/?q=XJ220&searchTab=model

1 Like

Is this the American west? I feel it does a great job of capturing that area.

Also people who aren’t car people won’t know its a Jaguar, I would suggest changing your title to “Jaguar xj220”.

3 Likes

Googling “XJ220” gives the same results.
The Badge on both the front and the back of the car say “Jaguar”.

Ok, I guess most people will come here from the Gallery so they will see a picture anyway. I just didn’t know what to expect when I came to your thread. And I found a nice model of a car.

1 Like

You’re #featured!

1 Like

Wow :O! top tier scene and presentation!

1 Like

Can we see some wireframes? Amazing work!

I think adding just a little bit of geometry to the building (roof, windows, lights), working a bit with the pale texture, and adding some texture to the brown paint around the windows and trims would go a long way to improving the overall render.

What exactly would you like to see?

1 Like

Nice colors!

1 Like

Superb lighting!

PS you have really dope scenes on your Artstation! That one with the lady on the horse is so nice. As well as that shot " A swordsman in the lake"

I have nothing but cars on any of my art-accounts.

nice and clean render, very good lightning! i like it!

1 Like

Ow sorry, i think i mixed up comments. i was switching tabs to look at a couple new entries

1 Like

The beveled car seams are impressive, so that would be interesting to see your topology there.

1 Like