Gallery Complaint

Okay, So I’ve made a couple of Images that i want to submit to the gallery here on BlenderArtists But for some reason the page is’nt letting me.
here is a copy of what it said to me.

PacBlend, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    What does this Mean? I have been a member for about a month now and i can’t post on this one forum. Why?

hoping for some answers, PacBlend

Only moderators can move threads to the gallery, if they think they are good enough.

Okay… So what’s a moderator?

a moderator is someone who has an administrative role in the forum.
works may be posted to finished works, then if they are judged best of the best, they are moved to the gallery by an administrator.
m.a.

If any 1 would be able to post things in the “Gallery” section im sure it would be full of work thats not even that great

For your work to be able to be submitted to the Gallery it must have superb quality and approval of members and the website staff, My work was never posted there lol…

Vitality - non of my work either which was presented at few exhibitions

like SOFA Chicago or SNAG Chicago.

I stopped caring for the reasons …

Actually there is only one really crappy picture in the gallery. Still today I don’t get why it has 5 stars.

Thanks guys…
and your right there probably would be allot of … not so good images being posted.
Here’s one of my images hopefully it’ll get noticed.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/PacBlend/Space-1.jpghttp://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/PacBlend/Space.jpg

I call it Space.

What do ya think?

If you want to post pictures on this site, post them in the finished projects section, which is for projects you consider to be finished.
Or post them in the works in progress forums, for when you are still working on a project and want more critique on making it better.

PacBlend

hey why dont you texture the space ship itself?

environment is good for a start. The sun halo particle system could use some more work.
the the star lines are to visible (linear)

The background is good.

But I think your scene will benefit from textured ship.

you can also add a small element the ship interacts with.

a astronaut in a space suit - a 50 alien invasion like type design for a headline - or others.

:slight_smile: don’t worry. non of my works have been there either, and i’ve have had stuff at MOMA and WAM.

anyways, i actually like your design images… have to hunt down couple of see about the gallery…

.b

MoMa, how did you get in there? well NY is far far away from here Michigan - yuck

I feel like I am in the worst place to be (sorry michigans)

that is something great - were you able to present blender nicely as well?

Claas

If you dropped a coffee on the floor at MOMA and it made an interesting shape, it doesn’t count as having stuff there. :wink:

Martin