Game :: can you stay 18 seconds

can you reach 18 seconds ?
http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm

this is my highest result till now :cool: , after half an hour of playing .

photo editing isn’t allowed in this thread :spin: …

Attachments

I’ll try this out…
I got 18 seconds on my first try, but i can’t get over 20 yet

I got 20.2 after a few tries, I just need to figure out what to do after I get to that point.

46 seconds on my third but the motion was so choppy that it really was as if I lived in an accelerated time among normal people.

Jean

12.5 Seems to be my best. This thing is insane. (Though the motion of the bricks is exactly the same each time)

Eventually some dudes gunna crack trying to play this game for a long time :smiley:

a friend of mine reached 160 !!! oh !!! …

20.625 you can reach 10 by just going to the upper left after 2 seconds but you should leave at 9 sec or so…

I thought this was going to be inappropriate content by the title… Decided to peek in and make sure, and I see its a perfectly fine game.

Can’t try it right now, as i’m at school, but I will when I get home.

If you saw him do it then ok. Otherwise he’s a big fat liar.

Can’t try it right now, as i’m at school, but I will when I get home.

we are waiting for you Tynach :slight_smile:

If you saw him do it then ok. Otherwise he’s a big fat liar.

haha , yeah , i think it’s a joke , he is somekind of a joking person .
i think it’s semi-impossiple to reach even 60 .

I can get to 40 now, but it’s because the game goes so slow and choppy for some reason.

my arm stiffed playing it .

after like 5th try :spin:

Attachments

i can’t get past eleven seconds. admittedly, it might be because HP makes the worst mouses (mice??) on the planet.

i can’t get past eleven seconds. admittedly, it might be because HP makes the worst mouses (mice??) on the planet.

no , it depends on the mouse pad’s color , and the phase of the moon .
:slight_smile:

61.255 seconds. That took quite alot of tries, and a couple of big flukes.

i wish this thing would be in the center of the screen, so i could play with my wacom. :frowning: