Game Demo

actually i agree with you wanted bob. I’ve had blender for 2 years i just actually seriously using it for like 3 months and just started with the GE in those 3 months :confused: but w/e idc if u don’t believe me. lolz. But one more question b4 i leave… how do you add AI to objecs. Like in Bumper cars [for Carnival 101] i need to know how to add AI to the other cars.

All of those acronyms make my want to drink bleach. eck
Maybe you should ask important questions before* you tell everybody you dont care what they think.

I give you a thumbs up back :wink: good one…bleech lol

I’m gunna say it before anyone else does:
Search the forum. Thats what the search function is for. Almost all of your questions can be answered by searching the BGE forum.
For bumper cars, I suggest using the tutorial Scabootssca made:
http://www.freewebs.com/scabootssca/
EDIT: Also, I think that Social wrote a AI tutorial somewhere…

I thought you’d left.
Search around for AI tutorials, there are plenty

I think you shouldn’t have said that you were experienced. That’s probably the main reason why people are mad at you. If you didn’t say it, then posted this thread, nobody would have been angry, they’d probably try and help you. Another thing is you shouldn’t have posted this blend, which is not very good at all. If it were me or most other people on this forum, we would have just kept it on our comps, but you made a whole thread about it
And don’t use chat language like lolz, w/e,idc, etc. You sound n00bish, and it’s hard for some people to understand, like Self-Adhesive

i made a tutorial?

where…

w/e… u know what idc if other people hate me… i’m leaving these forums… cause i want forums where i get respect. not where people sit here and make jokes about you. Although i give you credit for the bleech thing, gave me a good laugh. but, whatever. This is goodbye.

So later.

What was forgot to be mentioned was we all suck man… No one here is a pro. If we were we would NOT be here. Trust me, there has been little to none done worth of games made with blender and completed. If there was it would be a milestone. We all suck! Just like you, so dont be mad.

Bye!

That kind of negativity isn’t needed around here anyhow.

I completely agree, Enriq766, we are all in the same boat.

He’s gone again.

oh my god… that reminds me of someone… seriously

Edit: …

Man guys that wasn’t very nice…

Well,

Yeah, you’re right. Right after my post about how we’re all in the same boat. I’ll edit my post. Sorry.

i didn’t say anything bad.

i was nice.

Well, to say that he didn’t need to be pulled down to earth is untrue, but yes indeed some of us could have been nicer.
Also, my bad Scabootssca, I meant to say you had an example of pathfinder ai. Although it doesn’t seem like he acknowledged the info anyways, he’s gone. Personally, this is the best forum I’ve ever been to. There are no flamewars (that I have seen), and we (mostly) get no spammers. So tough luck finding a nicer forum…

lolz gangagaret, gt betr at makn gams bfore u submit thm, k’
I was acting like someone. Someone with gang in there username…<<…>>…:smiley:

I tried to PM him… But no response…

I kinda liked this attempt, interesting concept.

Recommendations:
1)Try to set the gravity higher to make the ball drop faster.
2)For some reason the camera messes up when you go to the next level
3)Search “Advanced Python Tutorials” for some great AI tutorials created by Social

Good luck!

i’m back… lolz, well i’m changing my username. I guess i’ll delete my account and recreate it. Cause i was creating it and i went to the bathroom and my friend typed in Gangstagaret and created it. I was kinda mad. but w.e

EDIT:: i decided not to delete my account. Cause it’d take too long. lolz.