Game engine areas you would like improved

I may be misunderstanding you, but there aren’t very many cases where python scripts are written to be object name specific. (Hmm, I do have a couple that are though). Usually it’s just better to avoid writing it to be object specific.

I know there arn’t many scripts that are name specific. I just couldnt think up any other example at the time. But i do think it could be usefull for other things.

and about the vehical, would they still all be parented to eachother and comunicating witheachother as neccesary.?.?.?

Shouldn’t the python script be use just for impossible things that blender can’t do ? If I’m not mistaking, alot of these request seems fairly simple and should be in blender by default.

I planned not to join the game engine development team “yet”. I’ll try first to create my own game engine, adding blender support and try to accomplish some things first before I start on the blender game engine. :slight_smile:

In the mean time JD here’s a good one you can study http://wouter.fov120.com/cube/