Game Making Lessons Open!

Hi, I am here to tell you about the lessons that i am teaching for a limited time only.

The prices are extreamly good bargins compaired to other lessons

You can Pick a specific course for $5-15 (Canadian), And it will be done in either Video Course or Internet HTML Page, You decide. The following corses avalible are:

WebSite Design - I show the basics of website design and how to make flash buttons and interactive webpages in Dreamweaver and Macromedia Flash MX and Photoshop.
Lesson Time: 30 Mins
Price: $5.50

Texture Design - I will show you how to make realistic and seamless textures for video games and 3D models.
Programs used: Photoshop
Lesson Time: 30 Mins
Price:$5.50

Model And Architecture Design - I will show you 3 tutorials on making Different types of game models and Level Design. And quick and easy tricks to keep modeling simple as possible.
This lesson is taught in either of the following you pick: Blender, Lightwave 8, Maya 6, Wings 3D, 3DS Max 6, Softimage XSI, Anim8or.
Lesson Time: 45 Mins
Price:$8.00

Lighting and shadows - This lesson teaches you how to make excellent realistic shadows and lighting for games and high poly renders. It also shows how to implement fake shadowing into games that look realistic.
This lesson is taught in either of the following you pick: Blender, Lightwave 8, Maya 6, Wings 3D, 3DS Max 6, Softimage XSI, Anim8or.
Lesson Time: 45 Mins
Price:$8.00

This Concludes the End of our lessons

Or you can choose to buy the lesson pack which is all the lessons above for only $30 (Canadian)

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER AFTER January 10th THE PRICES WILL BE BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PRICE WHICH IS $340 FOR ALL THE LESSONS!

Payment shall be done by PAYPAL

If you are interested in these lessons please reply or contact me at: [email protected]