Game Overview Form

I put together a PDF form to attach to my upcoming IT assignmentsrelated to game design. I liked the way it turned out, so I’m posting it here, unfortunately, Acrobat doesn’t let you save inputs to a form, so a copy has to printed. Hope you find it useful, and it could be a good way to set out your project posts in the GEWIP forum. (By the way, Entity is the name of me and a friend when we build games.)

http://www.box.net/shared/u9964nd8at

Hope you find it useful.

Interesting… So we should download the pdf file, fill out the information, and then send it back to you. Is that right?

No, it was just an example to show a way to set out an overview of your project.

I put together a PDF form to attach to my upcoming IT assignmentsrelated to game design.
Thats cool, are you doing a Certificate in Information Technology?

Also the form looks clean and professional so good work with that.

Interesting… So we should download the pdf file, fill out the information, and then send it back to you. Is that right?
I think Dakka Dakka actually was meaning that we could use it in the WIP section of the blender game engine forum to accompany or projects. Is that right Dakka Dakka? - [Edit:]Oops You beat me too it. :slight_smile:

ZVWolf

I posted it not only because I liked the way it turned out, but also because there are many projects that get started here but fail to recieve any encouragement due to poor presentation. People have already made a thread about this while back, but that was a while back, so I modernised it.