Game Project Giveaway

TL;DR:

• Free files, made for a game including scrips, models, music etc
  • I am giving them away under CC, not CC:BY
  • I do not recommend anyone actually try to complete his project.
  • I forgot to rip out the names of places etc and requests no one uses them.

Hey guys and gals.

So I’ve powered through, mostly, a project and I’ve decided that the scope was far out of my reach; I’m giving it away and I’m SO sorry, it’s rather large, it’s all the raw files and the files produced by them and such and things.

// .rar here
// ~250mb
// sound, music, texture, blend, python, other stuff
// Free, no license, just take it.

So just, take all the stuff, the whole project; everything is yours. However I would highly recommend not continuing the project as it is: A) because it’s… well it’s not that good, and B) this is being released en masse so it would be odd if everyone produced the same game.

I think the best idea, if you’re thinking of adopting these files and folders, is take it apart for it’s parts and adapt them to your own projects.

Sreenshots:

Halcyon_Sidescroll_level.blend

Game_Ruth.blend

Game_main.blend

Have fun kids; go nuts,
TomCat

PS: ONE THING I FORGOT TO MENTION IS THAT PLEASE DON’T USE THE NAMES OF PLACES. They’re part of a thing I’m doing. Please, please, please, don’t use the names. Maybe as inspiration but not all of them in one product.

…This was a very odd post, so for eveeryone who TR;DR:

• free files, made for a game including scrips, models, music etc
  • owner is giving them away under CC, not CC:BY
  • owner does not recommend anyone actually try to complete his project.
  • owner forgot to rip out the names of places etc and requests no one uses them.

Please note, I have not downloaded anything, just thought the above post was very…odd and needed some clarity.

Would you mind if I just nick that and put it as a header in the main post?

Go for it aha