Game (WIP)

Hi all,

This is just what i`ve done so far, so there is alot missing and stuff only half done! So bear with me. :slight_smile:

Use + and - to change the sensitivity of the mouse.
If you could maybe let me know what value you prefer then great!

Ummm, hope i packed it and the links work. :-?

If anyone would like to model and texture any weapons which i would then use, then cool, let me know. :slight_smile: (Co`s as you WILL see, my weapons STINK! :frowning: )

http://iconusjunkius.tripod.com

There should be a text somewhere on the .blend which shows the keys.

Thanks all.

-Daz

The body stirs and is re-animated, only briefly, but then life is only brief.

nice work! I like gun holes and remote cams!
But, I want to change playrer’s rotate to no slipping…

Wow the bulletholes are great!
I like your car game, too! :smiley:
Keep your great work up!!!

It’s all very nice and good! Keep up the good work, it will be neat to see when you implement some gameplay. It’s always easy for us types to go about with nifty features (such as bullet holes and particles) and forget that the game is the most important part! Good luck with the game.

Nice! The bullet holes and everything are great! Thouse most have been tough to make.

The one thing I didn’t like though was the way the mouse moved. I think i can compare it to useing force and using Drot. in drot, it just moves, no gradual getting up to speed. It’s a lot easier to aim like that.

But otherwise, ncie work!

Pooba

but then again, who listens to Pooda :stuck_out_tongue:

Shut up Joenotcool :x So what if i can’t make good comebacks? SO WHAT IF I’M THE ONLY PERSON WHO’S NAME HAS BEEN SCREWED UP?! AHG :x :x :x :x :x

Pooba

Hay,

Thanks all for the feedback! :slight_smile: Especially Pooda! :smiley: Sorry, couldnt resist.

Aslo, Saluk, thanks for the encouraging words of sceptisism, I know exactly where your comin from! I`ll send you the .blend when the AI has been honed. Thanks again for the speedy shadow script.

-Daz.

Soz about my crappy spelling :frowning:

haha, sorry pood…pooba :wink: