I just completed a major upgrade to my game dev resource site. I hope the community finds this useful. Official announcement:
The GameDeveloperTools.com Ratings & Reviews system is now live! Please stop by and rate your favorite books, engines, libraries, and other tools.
A number of other features have been added since launch. Highlights:
- The database now includes more than 2000 books, engines, libraries, and other tools
- In Books, sort by either Total Score or Date Published
- There are now more categories in Engines/Libraries
- There is now a full directory option in Engines/Libraries
- Tools->Physics now has four categories
- Tools->File Management has expanded to eight categories
- Tools->Audio now has two categories
GDT was created to provide a one-stop resource of available tools for game developers everywhere. While there are many great resources currently available, few are kept up to date, and nowhere can you browse every category in one place.
The website houses an ever-expanding database with links to more than 2000 books, engines, libraries, and other tools. Our goal is to be as comprehensive as possible, and in that vein I encourage visitors to contact us with submissions, corrections, suggestions, or questions.