Games & Tutorials (updated Jan 5, 2011)

menu tut

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73322

what exactly is dynamic runtime?

.exe a indepent game that dosnt need blender to run

were you talking to me scabootsa?

huh it didnt get all my typed stuff…

a dynamic runtime makes(is) a .exe

i thought a regular runtime was a .exe how do you geta dynamic runtime an what is the difference?

dynamic can run python scripts and stuff… i think

but so do regular.

it’s not used anymore that’s what the diffrence used to be

so why put dynamic runtime feature in?

Hey 3DGURU,

In your tutorial, when you say “Select car body” do you mean the empty parented to it or the model itself?

Thanks

Hey Blengine! I really enjoyed your beginners Python tutorial! Thanks to the guys at the Python and Plugins forum who helped me out with my stupid mistake.

Cheers

Glsl …

I loved the original Monkey online game…
http://www.playerturbo.com

hi, im new to blender and they tell me that i can get clearer answers here.

Well we are planning to make a vicinity map, (no problem in designing) and this navigational map allows you to look its whole part and zoom in to certain parts.

We wish to make it interactive that when the user is viewing the design map, he can zoom in to wherever he wants (or limited if not possible) through double clicking his mouse or hitting the button serve for it (zoom button). Its possible to make this in Blender right? Do we need to code python scripts to execute such functions?

(zoom in the finished work itself not in the editing part)

Can someone explain how we can do these things?

Were starting to familiarize ourselves with blender, hope we can do better projects out of this

artworkpage: www.reynante.deviantart.com

please tell me the basic steps on how i can achieve this thing. theres no problem in designing, its just that im a total newbie in blender and python.

how can i do such things, what do i need to do?

Yes you can, but it would require a knowledge of python and the blender game engine to do it exactly how you describe. There several possibilities, but this thread isn’t the proper place to discuss them. Please start a new thread of your own. More people will see it and you will get more response. We’ll discuss it there.

Thanks!

Updated, renovated, refreshed, renewed, and ready for another year of neglect.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice its all the new stuff! thanks blengine this will really help the community

Why all this spam?