Gang stalking

Just came across a bunch of stories about something called “gang stalking”, and wanted to see if anyone else has heard of this phenomenon. Here’s a definition I got from online:

“Gang Stalking is stalking by more than one person to a victim, usually involving community harassment, or the “mob”, using people from all backgrounds and vocations to harass, tracking 24/7, sometimes organizing lethal vehicle accidents, poisonings, electronic harassment, home invasions/property destruction, corrupt or ignorant doctor diagnosis given to stamp the victim as bogus mentally illness with delusions, paranoia, or schizophrenia, etc. Everything is done covertly, and with a sophisticated real time dispatching system to organize the criminals’ harassments and attacks, often in the hundreds to thousands of criminals participating as a coordinated mob at any given time while the criminals due their normal routines of work, shopping, commuting to and from work, leisure, etc., using the method of moving foot and vehicular surveillance techniques, and computers, cell phones, verbal and visual cues, and every other conceivable type of communication.”

So it’s basically like a flash mob, but instead the mob is focused on stalking one particular person, with criminal intent.

Apparently this kind of thing has been going on for a while, which is strange because I haven’t heard of it until now. Has anyone here @ BA ever been stalked in this way? Maybe a better question would be - Are any of you gang stalkers? Here’s a news story with someone who was destroyed by this type of stalking:

I know I’ve been making light of all the things that Bao2 has posted lately, but these incidents seem like legitimate conspiracies.

Here’s a video of another victim explaining how the stalking works in detail, but beware it might shock some of you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLkMFrA7f1s

Here’s a video of the gang stalking in action. Watch out there’s a lot of cursing in this one, but hell I’d be mad too if it was happening to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bhk4tHJZfo

Sounds like the ‘flash mob’ is in the supposed victim’s head. One person may really hate someone else enough to WANT to do this, but what would be the motivation for all the rest? If it were an actual gang, they’d just beat the dude up or shoot him and be done with it. This is on a par with the stories about kids that get snatched from Shopping Mall restrooms. Might have happened once or twice (when it wasn’t a custody battle between former spouses) but the rest is just urban legend.

Paranoia strikes deep, my friend.

Ok, So, I have a group that I like, I use my groups size to get perks,
I exclude others from those perks.

This is the status quo.

as long as there is competition, there will always be a “loser”

But what is achieved?

Some say progress, but when I look at the automotive and oil conglomerates,
I think that what the failure was competition in the first place.

If we collaborate on making EACH home self sufficient cheaply, then we all have more capital to invest in a “non necessities” market. enough investment here (instead of new more elaborate death machines) would mean all can live more efficiently…

The truth is, there is enough to go around, but without scarcities and the profit motive, people are unpredictable.
But when things get really bad… things get really predictable…
The have nots take what they need from the haves.

What people need is pride, not as a nation, but as a race…

Humanity should work on improving itself…
not tearing it’self into factions and saying “I am better so I deserve better”

I think that “Group stalking” could always occur if the motivation was there… but people seem to be motivated by strange things anyway…

Pride is forever, pain is temporary

Darkness within darkness.

The gateway to all understanding

http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/group/busslab/pdffiles/evolutionofstalking.pdf

I don’t think gang stalking is something any one has to worry about, but then again people are odd…

Gang stalking is a VERY real problem in and around Detroit. These kids have actually formed a car-jacking gang with all the members of ages between 12 and 19. This gang does nothing but car jack people. They don’t care if you’re a woman or 85 years old, or if little kids are in the car at the time. Most times the victims are killed or maimed. My philosophy on this may not be right, or politically correct, and I really don’t care. That philosophy is if they’re man enough to kill you for a car, they’re man enough to pay the ultimate price for it. Now when I leave the house, I go heeled. At nearly 60 years old now, I have neither the time or inclination to tolerate being attacked again.

Cautious? Definitely.

Wow, that’s a very different type of gang stalking than what I’m talking about in this thread. That’s awful, I wouldn’t blame you for defending yourself. Being put in the position where you might have to take a kids life is pretty insane. Wouldn’t it be better to just get the hell out of Detroit?

I’ve been working on it, but it’ll take about 2 more years. Technically, I’m living in a suburb, but the problem has spread out to a 60 mile radius. Bear in mind though, I worry more for all the people that are 20 years my senior and can’t defend themselves at all. My attack only left me with a plate and 8 pins in my left forearm and I won that one. A lot of people are dying around here because nobody wants to standup and fight. They’re afraid of their own children. This isn’t so different from what your thread says. People are still getting hurt or worse. Cyber or otherwise.

Cheers

Normally I would agree with you, I try to look at things with a skeptical eye and not just believe someones story, but there are so many stories about people being gang stalked and giving detailed accounts of what is happening to them. It would be silly of me to just discount them, and the video evidence of them being stalked wouldn’t it?

In fact I was shocked to find out that one of my co-workers has been having it happen to her. She only told me after she had over heard me talking to someone else about how I believed that gang stalking was a real phenomenon. She was scared that people would think she was crazy and didn’t tell anyone out of fear of losing her job(she works as an administrator in the mental health sector). She told me that the stalkers were leaving weird stuff under her bed when she went out of her house, stuff that looked like sand and lint, but when looked at close enough it could be seen to be some kind of plastic like material. She thinks there using it to slowly poison her when she sleeps.

She also told me that where ever she goes they follow her and do all kinds of weird things to make her either look crazy, or embarrass her in some way. One bizarre event took place a couple of weeks ago. The gang stalkers had been so organized and persistent that they boxed her car in on the freeway with their cars so she couldn’t move for almost two hours! They wouldn’t let her leave, this is serious stuff!

I’ve known this person for a long time, I have never known her to be a liar, and I KNOW she is not crazy, so why on earth would she risk her reputation and her career by making up something so insane?

I don’t know why the stalkers don’t just shoot her or beat her up, from what I gather it seems to be some kind of sick game for them. Some of the people that have talked about it publicly say that it’s some kind of governmental or corperate training for spies, others think it’s psychopaths high up in society getting their kicks. Whatever the reasons are I think more people need to be informed about it so that they can look at the evidence for themselves, and maybe do something to stop it.

The truth of the matter, people banding together have power, be it good or evil,

Collaborative evil has an exponential potential to do harm, as each set of ears eyes, and a brain can add to the level of complexity.

I have never been “gang stalked” but my girlfriend was “thrown under the bus” by her boss in a grand jury investigation,
about something that never happened, she thought “I’ll just tell the truth and all will be fine”…

She was never able to get a job in the same county again, due to charges (that she had unfair business relationships)
that were dropped.

Now it’s like all of those people work against her.

This is not as serious as poisoning, etc. But in a area this isolated, a small group can have a large impact if they are high in the power structure. btw THE Education system is like a ineffectual mafia, fighting for more money and less accountability.

Sorry to hear about your girlfriends situation, hope she found better work, with better people elsewhere. I know it’s not an option for everybody, but I’ll ask you what I asked GLakie - Why not try to move, are there no cheaper places out there?

I totally agree with you on the education system. If they’re not putting out a good product ( educated, free thinking adults ) with all the money they’re getting from people now, then why would people want to give them more money??? They’re getting more money than they’ve gotten ever before, and the people coming out of high school (if they do come out) are not doing as well as they used to.

we own (or are working on it) here, and she now has MD-Hibm so working(in education) isn’t really an option,

It’s the class double-edge sword. You help by telling the truth, but get crucified for it.