Gates of Hell *MAJOR EDIT - READ!!*

mmmm… I dunno anymore… Luckly I’ve got until november to decide whether I’ll enter or not…
As for ideas, I was thinking more along the lines looking out of the gates from the inside??? Anyway… Back to finishing Year 12 I guess.

Humphrey

Sounds like a great contest, I will definately start on this one, get frusterated, and quit. :stuck_out_tongue:

by yourself or your loved one a

get out of Hell free card ™

TODAY!

cause who knows what tommoro might bring…

that even distrubed me… Sorry but I love taunting satan.

Great idea… can we be a little sarcastic and make the gates of hell be Brimhall Junior High? Don’t ask why, I just feel like being a jerk and confusing you guys at the same time…

RULES UPDATED * READ FIRST POST

I’ll give this one a go, if I can find time between studying (:o) for the HSC

I’m a christian, but I see no reason why I shouldn’t participate. If God exists (and I believe he does), He must have a sense of humour.
Just look at the platypus.

Who knows? Maybe all these scary pictures of hell will shock a few athiests into religion, eh?

I know of religious people (preists) who paint and sculpt of hell and demons.
It is just only a paint or a sculpture (or a cg image…).

Env

1. Gates of hell eh, yeah well up for that one, first contest, should be good.

Never seen the gates me self but I got a good idea… :wink:

The sculptor Auguste Rodin (1840-1817) has already entered the contest:

http://161.58.208.54/artchive/r/rodin/gates1.jpg

Modelled in bronze
20 years rendering (1880-1900)
original full size render can be seen at Rodin Museum

He guesses he’s in “Open” category…

ROFL

Stefano

hm… stupid question :smiley: : Is the contest still running? Where are entries to be posted? Since the story with “OTH” I don’t get it very well!..

Thank you
@+

Hughes

I really want ot join the contest but I doesn’t have enought time because i’ve got some projects on school, so 30 november is too close I though something like 30 december or 1 january. N=But I’ve also got 1 question, when I render it in blender is it allowed to edit a bit in photoshop??? :slight_smile: