Geometry Nodes input units + table/spreadsheet input

Apologies if this has been asked before, I did a quick search and didn’t find anything.
2 questions:

1. Is it possible to set the precision/unit of the group input node (float) type? I work a lot in mm, and most of the values seem to default to meters, so I have to add a math node with divide by 1000 right after the input. Sometimes it chooses 10cm, and sometimes, for no apparent reason the input socket uses mm as a unit. I can’t figure out why it would choose 1 unit over the other. The world unit is set to mm in advance (in my startup file).

2. Is there a way to use a spreadsheet/table for input values? Like if I want to create a model that has it’s dimensions in a spreadsheet. For example: Piping DN400, is 16", has an Outer Diameter of 406,4. I’d like to create a geomnodes setup where I could just select one value (like DN400) and the other values get taken from the matching columns in a spreadsheet.

1 ) Have you tried setting your scene’s unit type to millimeters?

2 ) As you also mentioned, you can also use the math node to manually compensate units.

3 ) You can also upvote setting geometry nodes units as a feature here:

Code wise, with some of the BPY modules, yes, you can. I made a beginners guide for that here.

As with geometry nodes, most of the data is already available via geometry nodes - although not always not always in individual tuples unfortunately. But you can access those individually with some node work.