Get all of the mesh's visual appearance "exported" into a jpg/png?

Hello…

I have a curved mesh that has an image that is developed both from images applied as textures and as Blender-generated textures. They all add up to the visual appearance of the render.

Can I export or bake or in some other way combine the sum of all of these visual components (not 3D information… just the 2D color bits) into a single jpg or png? Is this a bake? If so, I have not managed to get the portions of the final image that are contributed by the image textures to come out… but texture painted portions do… Or is it an export? I can get UVs in and out, but they do not carry any of the visual components…

That’s a lousy example, but the darker square is applied via an image texture UV mapped to the vase, and the clouds are Blender texture clouds… I want the color information I would see in a render like this (but all the way around the mesh, not just render view) to go out into a graphic file I can further mess with in photoshop… but just as a single file carrying all of the look.

Sorry… I think this is probably a dumb question…

yes you can bake a UV image texture to an image file. you will need to make a new, blank image in the UV editor, then join your UV coordinates to that image in the UV editor, by selecting them, then calling up the new image. so now you should see your UV coords imposed on the new blank image. this will not effect whatever image textures you have added in materials. then you just bake, and hopefully you see the texture baked onto the new image file.
(edit) and don’t forget to save the new image file.

Thanks… I see this does work and appreciate the info… I am having some trouble sharing info with someone working in ZBrush, and I hope this will help. Part of the problem with the back-and-forth may also be that I am not understaing how ZB handles UVs and textures… but Blender does perform exactly as you describe…