Getting Rid of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

AHHHHH SARAH!!!
you gave one to valarking!?! NOOOOO!!! anybody but him… he is like the biggest jerk in the whole fourm! you dont know him like i do.

this one time, i had a puppy. i loved that puppy sooo much, it was such a happy puppy. i intivted valarking over one day for tea and cupcakes cause i wanted to be best freinds. when i turned my back, valarking was kicking my puppy! he kept kicking again and again, screaming “PINATA! PINATA!” i tried to stop him but he was too big and strong (he is like 7 feet tall and 255 pounds). he pushed me down and threw mud in my face, and then he took my puppy and ran away to dallas. and then the stock market crashed. :frowning:

(okay, so maybe thats a little exterageted. but he is still a jerk!)

Ah, it appears that in the 10 or so days you’ve been here you’ve formed a complete knowledge of my personality. Bravo, NJROTC, bravo.

At least I don’t spoil games for people as they’re playing them. :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, i do know all about you! your like the kind of guys i beat up at school (no offence, you just are. it dont mean i would beat you up if i happened to run into you, or that i want to beat you up. but if you did go around talking the way you do in your posts to people for a week or two i would probably bash in your face.)

and you and i both know i didnt spoil anything! i put a spoiler tag! you were the only one to fly off the handle!

Actually Venom was the first to react. And, no, you didn’t put a spoiler tag in appropriately. Since written English is not read bottom to top, your footer tags couldn’t prevent the game from being spoiled. I wasn’t as mad at you for posting them, as that’s just a (very) stupid mistake. I was, however, amazed at your rudeness in not editing out the spoilers when people were upset and, indeed, the moderators had to do it for you.

And nice, you must be pretty cool to beat up people at school. If you are faced with a problem, needless violence is the answer, right? Makes you feel special huh? Hahahaha… You’ll be a perfect military grunt.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter. Keep this up and you’ll be banned in no time. Ask Kansas15 how it worked for him.

BUT back to the point of the thread, how much sarah rules and how cool GRAW2 is.

Yes! :slight_smile:

My goodness, this thread got weird in a hurry, didn’t it? :eek:

Anyway, I’m glad you like the game… you’re certainly getting more out of it than I would have…

By the way Valarking, how is Dallas these days? I spent a big chunk of my childhood there, and I still think of our house there as my childhood home (although Mom and Dad sold it years ago). I almost made a couple of trips to Dallas last year, but that kind of fell through.

It’s pretty nice. I’m actually up in Richardson with all the rich people over here so there’s a lot of nice developments. I have a lot of family in Fort Worth so a good portion of my life was spent here before I moved to Vegas for my high school years. I’m trying to get used to the highways though. I’m so used to Vegas’s structured grid layout that’s so easy to use that a dozen redundant and easily confused highways is daunting.
Right now I’m going to college at UTD.

Psssh! pretending to be all nice now or what? :rolleyes:

your only nice to people when they give you free stuff.

Or when they know how to behave online.

But if you gave me free stuff I would probably be nice to you too.

behave online!? what have i done wrong! (besides that one spoiler thing which wasnt even my fault and you know it)

see sarah? he justs wants free stuff…

jeesh you’re probably the worst forum troll i’ve ever seen, i think ill have to move the FOTW i tag-ed on VK in the ‘post count’ thread on to you instead… :frowning:

edit: darn it now im part of this… :frowning: (AND i’ve fed the troll, ouch, i think ill go bang my head against the wall)

im not a troll… :frowning: im only a troll to valarking cause he is a troll to me. if you look back to my very first thread you can see that valarking has started everything.

im only a troll only to valarking (on purpose anyway). if i seem like a troll to anyone else im probably not talking to you

No, you’re a troll in general. You trolled up this thread by moving it in a negative direction after it had started so well before you even registered.

This is getting ridiculous because it’s too small of a community to ignore you easily so there’s no alternative to feeding you when you just jump in random threads and start fights. I hope the mods get around to banning you sooner rather than later.

it takes at least two to fight here, you always choose to go along with it, if you dont want threads to go in a negative way, dont fight back. that way im the only one who looks bad and the thread dont leave the topic.
you always come and start fighting me in my threads, so why dont the mods ban you? because you donate? thats corrupt.
i ignored you in my “something useful” thread, and look how good its doing! i think you just like to complain. :stuck_out_tongue:

That doesn’t rationalize it.

you always come and start fighting me in my threads, so why dont the mods ban you? because you donate? thats corrupt.
Yeah LOL you really do seem to know everything after 2 weeks.

i ignored you in my “something useful” thread, and look how good its doing! i think you just like to complain. :stuck_out_tongue:
That’s because I don’t go in there.

Anyway, I’m stepping away from this one. You’re too obviously flame baiting and I’ll just let the mods handle it if they want to. I’ve already made the mistake of giving you far too much attention. Byebye.

you use the same damn strategy all the time! you call me a troll then you say “i hope the mods take care of you” and then you pretend to run away not interested, only to come back five posts later. ill admit i started this one, but i never start the other ones. your the damn troll!

NJ, would you please just keep quiet? You will seriously get temp banned at least if you keep up like this. I know I for one will be one of the people recommending some kind of discipline against you if you keep at it.