ghost_IK (virtual Inverse Kinematics bone/physic bone IK/C++)

Any new updates for this?

Also, how do you bring up the little control window like you have in the gifs?

1 Like

I’m busy with other stuffs,but I will continue this addon very soon.
in the spline ik mode, to bring up the controller you need to select one bone and press F key,to twist bones press ctrl+X key.

4 Likes

Great,hope it will come out soon.

2 Likes

This looks great! I hope you still going to continue this.

This is some amazing work and i hope it will be available soon for 2.8 since i would love to use it like right now for a snake rig.

Hope you will be able to finish it soon and i wish you the very best.

I tried to test the addon but i get an error message saying ‘‘this is the old version of settings need to reset bone IK’’ but i have reset the complete bones chain before enabling ghost IK so what am i doing wrong here?

Can someone just explain how we are suppose to setup this since i would really like to test it now for a rig i am building.

QQ图片20191231113727

now I have time continue working on it,I will merge the physical bone into my node system.
solve the problem that can’t render in blender2.81

3 Likes

Looks amazing!

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but this may be the first node-based rigging system being developed in Blender. Looks promising!

1 Like

I have been developed the node-based bone system for some time(don’t need any keyframe). with a screen shot as icon system. it’s all implemented with C++.

4 Likes

here is a simple tutorial of how to use physical bone node:
GG

7 Likes

I cannot wait to play with this!!

2 Likes

This looks amazing. Any chance for a 2.8+ update?

2 Likes

Would love to try this on 2.80+ since the only thing close to this is the biped rig in 3ds max with seamless ik fk switch by just selecting controllers

1 Like

Its not quite the same thing but I just want to make sure you know about Auto IK for some basic functionality in that regard!

Are there any updates on the 2.8x version of this addon? It seems like it’d make IK animation so much nicer. Perhaps making these features into bone constraints would integrate it best with the rest of blender currently, while also keeping the node system as a (use case dependent, i would think) choice? Anyways, i’m loving what I’m seeing, and i hope Guang Liang Chen is doing well in these times!

4 Likes

动力

ghost ik for 2.90 is still developing, now It add the mesh surface collision.almost finished.the next will add bone deformed mesh collision.

6 Likes

another test

character collision test
碰撞角色2

9 Likes

Wow! Can’t wait for a beta of some sort!

character mesh collision test . still have some issues to fix.
braid

fix some collision bugs:
braid

10 Likes