Ghost In The Shell Fanfilm

This is really a nice work, very impressive.

Wonderful, what a stunning work of art ! Even thought, a little bit NSFW :wink: :spin:

Lovely work by the team, you should all be proud of yourselves!

Great work! This “taste” should be enough to launch a crowdfunding campaign to do more! Maybe recreate an action scene? :RocknRoll:

yall got me wanting to chisel away at something from the sequel

So cool! Even the fact that all was done inside Blender amazes me even more. Wondering how all effects where done etc. I guess rigging and animating such pieces is truly a art form!!! Well done guys! STUNNING Wonder also how you pulled this off in 2 years with just 3 guys, all the amount of work seems so massive. Very complicated shots etc etc WE WANT MORE !!!

Reminds me more of Hellraiser Ghost in the Machine Cenobyte.

That was really super mega awesome, it will be super cool to see a making of… and God have that PC in all its glory, it was worthy

Amazing work guys. Very detailed. I am a fan of Gits and I have watched this film many times before, and I have to say, this is a brilliant adaptation of The making of the cyborg. Good job!
what are you going to do next?

! Astonishing !

What a staggering tribute to such an amazing film.

In one word: Amazing!

Awesome!!!

You captured the essence of the work! Congratulations!
When you think about the huge amount of money they wasted on the live action to look like that…

Amazing. Great job!

Speechless.

I love GITS and I bought right into this.

Gorgeous very well done

the only word that discribes it is: WOW!

two things to critizise: the char looks a little too much like a boy. and the underwatersequenz at 0:42 when the body stops look like one of these old crappy toons where the cut out bodies and move them over the scene instead of painting it. everything else: WOW!

Really cool!!