Gift of Nature - Animated Short Film

Mushrooms can’t talk, let alone walk! That’s so stupid… it’s brilliant! ; )

1 Like

Make sure you sign up for the unconf that a bunch of us are doing “around” the bconf 20 event in October. It’s user run so you are a sure bet for a slot.

1 Like

awesome made! wow

1 Like

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! This was one of the most fantastic short films I have ever seen. The Last part tho: You know what kid I have been thinking, I got this gift of speech, what good is it really, since you obviously don’t have ears… Was this meant to the little shroomie or the the WHOLE Humanity??..forgetting that nature (and shroomies) teach us lesions no human can teach… I dont know but that last sentence was one of the most beautiful sentences I have ever listen.

1 Like

I like the baby mushroom !!!
He is so C U T E

1 Like

The wisdom I tried to smudge with this film was that, if you listen to others, you will only get as far as they did. The little Boletus didn’t have ears so he was immune to the bad parenting and poisonous advice.

WOW! Thank you :star_struck: This means a lot to me. Doing a film like that was definitely worth it.
I’ve always wanted to create something that would touch people by their hearts. :heart:

2 Likes

I want to click hundred of times on the like button for this post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wow. nice work. funny story :laughing:

1 Like

Hahaha truly amazing. I love every single detail and everything you did with this. Keep up the good work <3

1 Like

hey could i be able to score this? im working on my craft and i need some cool animation vids such as this and more if you have any. Id love to collab with you!!!

A good start! I see a lot of good things here! :ok_hand:
Good luck on your future path! :+1:

Wow, fantastic animation, well done!

Great animation. I wish the best for you… :grinning: :grinning: