Girl taking a shower

Hi! Nice work! Looks photorealistic.

1 Like

Yeah that was kind of where I was going with this :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

Amarildo, nice work with the lighting and materials. I guess you made this out of training?
There are things in the image that doesn’t add up, this is not to be neagtive, it is just my personal
meaning.

• Good lighting, it’s very good , photreal.
  • Textures are very good.
  • cloths inside the shower?
  • She lift here arm to spread water and shampoo, but there are no water.
  • there are no condensation on the glass.
    :slight_smile:
1 Like

It looks good !
Did you model the female yourself or it’s poser/make human/character generator stuff ?

1 Like

Hey! Thanks.

Yes this was a small practice project of mine for my (upcoming) company.

She has clothes on because it’s a photo-scan model so there is no other mesh underneath (stares in sadness), otherwise I would have used the nude model for this website if it’s allowed :stuck_out_tongue:
Plus, I needed to publish this on a few websites (Facebook, ArtStation, LinkedIn) so she would need clothes anyway.

It’s a downloaded static model so I can’t really do anything with her. Arms, poses, clothes. It has to be the way it is.

Yeah I tried doing water and simulated a few thousand water particles, but when it came time to render it all my computer just completely froze so I had to leave it at that.

I like to think of the render as if she just go into the shower box and is ABOUT to take her clothes off and turn the shower on.

Cheers!

Thanks!

It’s a downloaded static model that was (AFAIK) photoscanned so there’s pretty much nothing I can do with her besides rotating her on the Z axis.

you know you could get away with using a condensation shader on the glass, in that way it would look natural, and nobody would see her naked anyway, the condensation will hide that.
take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=712&v=-d4VUsTJLww
regardless you did a good work.

Thanks for the video!
This project is a bit old (April last year) but I’ll definitely use it on my newer projects as soon as I transition to 2.8.

Cheers!

you are welcome, also please continue to share images. Nice way of learning for averyone.

1 Like