Glasses or contact lens

Nearly every character in the Simpsons is as stupid as the last guy. Even though i’ve never watched it myself, heck our family outlawed watching it.

glasses are easier to find when u loose them…
but not so easy to replace…
I would vote for glasses 8)

Glasses.

And don’t worry about bending them - get one which have frames in “Memory Metal”, you can bend them any which
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/renderedbrian/Blender/RB-WC119.jpg way and the spring back into shape!

Brian

lol i still use the old conventional ones :smiley:

My contacts are either in my eyes or my case. I never leave them laying around. My glasses on the other hand are much easier to lose.

Nearly every character in the Simpsons is as stupid as the last guy. Even though i’ve never watched it myself, heck our family outlawed watching it.[/quote]

LOL, why does that not surprise me? I’ll bet even PBS is banned in that household.

Nearly every character in the Simpsons is as stupid as the last guy. Even though i’ve never watched it myself, heck our family outlawed watching it.[/quote]

LOL, why does that not surprise me? I’ll bet even PBS is banned in that household.[/quote]

Hey man, that PBS has some raaaunchy stuff. Some of it’s even gasp TV-PG!

Haha. I guess I’m lucky, my parents like the Simpsons. My Dad doesn’t like it when I watch Family Guy, but he tolerates it. South Park is off limits most of the time though.