Gli Allegroni !

Hello everybody

I’m re opening a thread that was closed almost 2 years ago due to my lack of new posts, I think.
But now this project is started again (due to my lack of work) so it’s time to share.

“Gli Allegroni” are strange creatures that will come to life in a serie of 3D short movies about their unlucky adventures.
His habits(or their habits, infact they are a species of creature, each one with different characteristics) are eating, drinking and doing nothing else all day long, waiting for something to catch their attention.
And every time this happens, they makes a terrible end.

This is a personal project developed during my spare time in order to satisfy my creativity and improve my 3D CG skills.
The images following shows the first two Allegronis, Plato and Columbus, as beautiful as they’re never been.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]267067[/ATTACH]

I’ll update this thread frequently by now, but for the old posts, please check the facebook page (and please click “I Like” if you like!)
Allegroni FaceBook Page

and the Blog
Gli Allegroni Blog

Every comment and critic is very welcome, I hope you like it!

You’re wrong, for sure. They’re beautiful on their unique existence.
Amazing work. Congratulations.

Haha ! Funny here !

I think eyeballs deserve some little red veins, specially on first creature.

Do you plan to animate?

Nice work!

thank you all for your congratulations!
Yes, the plan is to animate, and in many different episodes! The first is quite ready, I’m waiting for the music and sound fxs.

Hi there
here it is a new secondary “character” for the next episode, a not so funny fly!

Always modeled with Blender, before dynamic mesh and then retopo with BSurfaces.
Hope you like it and if you like this project, please follow us on our
Blog or on Facebook ! See you soon!

Timelapse video Time to show some of the work behind the modeling of the fly!

Sculpting timelapse :

and the repotology timelapse :

Timelapse video Time to show some of the work behind the modeling of the fly!

Sculpting timelapse :

and the repotology timelapse :

Hope you like it and if you like this project, please follow us on our
Blog or on Facebook! See you soon!

Hi there

Platone finally arrives at the theater for “Gli Allegroni”'s auditions!

Attachments

really imaginative stuff

very nice! keep it up keep it up!

Seeing this reminded me the movie Mulholland Drive, excellent by the way. :slight_smile:

wow It looks great :)… Im not able to watch the youtube link coz im at the office it’s blocked… i wanna know whats the method of retopology you used. Is it shrinkwrap or snapping? sorry bout my english.

thanks again a lot for the congrats!
The retopo is realized with BSurfaces mainly, so 2 grease pencil snapped curves that creates snapped vertices on the surfaces, really useful and efficient, hope this help!