Głuchów - house interior design

Hi all,
my recent project of house in Głuchów - Poland.
Made in Blender 2.79 and Cycles. Rendered at 2000 samples using denoising.

regards,
paulina.

50 Likes

Hi, very nice! I always find your work excellent and very consistent.

Hi, very nice! I always find your work excellent and very consistent.<
Thanks camara :slight_smile:

Do you freelance?

Paulina as always word class. But wooden walls look a little bit flat especially in room shoots. Could You share Your lighting setups?

Cheers

Do you freelance?

Hi lexleroux - I have my design studio and all the projects that I do I make in my studio. I am an architect, I design and make visualizations for different clients, so in a way I’m still a freelancer, but all projects go through the studio.

Paulina as always word class. But wooden walls look a little bit flat especially in room shoots. Could You share Your lighting setups? Cheers

Hi Drabson - thanks for your comment. I agree with the flat wooden walls. In my case everything is always bumping for a short time to do the project. I must always leave a week or two to create documentation and I usually have 3-4 days for visualizations and it’s always not enough time to make everything perfect. I hope that someday I will be able to find a whole month to polish a project :slight_smile:

You’re #featured! :+1:

Super nice renders! It looks like magic! Well done!

Really like the bed. It looks so soft.
How did you get it to look so … squishy?

Blockquote bartvBart Veldhuizen

6h

You’re #featured! :+1:

Oh, thanks bartv! Such a nice news :slight_smile:

Blockquote luniaoxana_kMember

6h

Super nice renders! It looks like magic! Well done!

Thanks Anitlunia :blush:

Blockquote
vid_GazeMember

2h

Really like the bed. It looks so soft.
How did you get it to look so … squishy?

Hi, David_Gaze, thanks :slight_smile: this bed was from chocofurstore https://store.chocofur.com/bed-02/blender_model/blender-3d-model-cycles-object-furniture-bed. I made only small adjustment - modeled a bed frame and changed texture a bit.

1 Like

All the wood objects are weird.