A user by the name of jrboddie has found a solution for us. Here is his post on zbrushcentral.
"I was able to get this to work tonight with Blender 2.71.
First, the zip file at Blender Extensionsis incomplete. It only has the Blender plug-in for 2.69, not the Zbrush folder. Go to this site to find links for an earlier version (2.65) of the package.
I used the latest Blender plug-in (for 2.69) and the extracted Blender folder from the older version for the Zbrush part.
After placing the ‘Blender’ folder in the Pixologic/GoZApps, Zbrush failed to recognize Blender as a possible connection app. My mistake was copying the wrong ‘Blender’ folder. The correct one is inside the Zbrush folder in the zip file and contains a single text file: GoZ_Info.txt. After correcting this and restarting Zbrush, I was able to then set the path to Blender.exe.
I installed the Blender plug-in (for 2.69) in the usual way and enabled it. The two buttons appeared in the menu bar. I crashed Zbrush by trying to export the cube from Blender so I assumed that Zbrush was not yet fully configured.
Restaring Zbrush, I brought in a cylinder, switched to edit mode and made it a Polymesh 3D object. Then in the GoZ line of buttons I hit R to reset the GoZ tool, then exported to Blender. The new GoZ import button in Blender brought the cylinder over. I then exported the cube from Blender to Zbrush without a crash.
Basic stuff, and I don’t fully have a grasp on the whole workflow, but perhaps this will help some of you who have run into some of the issues that I found."
I can confirm that this works for me. Give it a try guys. Thanks jrboddie for figuring this out.