Godzilla's Wrath (concept by Jaan van Eeden)

Last project I did on my spare time.
I used Zbrush and Blender 2.9 for the modeling, Substance Painter for the texturing and photoshop for the final adjustements.
I used the beautiful artwork of Jaan van Eeden as reference.
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3d8aJm
I hope you will like this project and if you have comments on it feel free to post them here :slight_smile:

87 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Oh nice man, great picture, but IMO it is lacking a bit of depth, maybe with a background or something :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing work! love the fur texture on the dinosaur

1 Like

Wow, I love this idea, the execution of composition is great.
I’m pretty sure this is supposed to convey the fact that a child was playing with these toys, or that the toys were sitting there.

If this is the case, then you could’ve messed up the blocks on the tree and house shape in the back just as you did the letter blocks, those things are the only things that are uniform.

1 Like

Wonderful!! Great job making the plushy look soft and fuzzy! ^^

1 Like

That’s Godzilla’s Wrath 2 - The Afternoon Nap… :wink:

But great image nonetheless regarding texturing etc.

1 Like

holy moly. So epic!

“I love it when bedroom toys go bad!”

I like the rough texturing of the wood blocks, and the definite sense that the fire truck wasn’t well-painted. The cloth on the toy is very believable, and the flame well-suits the scene. Very nicely done.

Thank you very much for all your comments !! Also if you are interested by the “behind the scene”, there is now an article on Blendernation :slight_smile:

1 Like