Full version and Free version release.
Tested on (2.90 and 2.80)
Hey you! Yeah you!
Do you like rigging grease pencil objects by using the layer bone relation? Are you tried of manually setting up the bone’s link to layer?
GPLyrRigToolBox comes with a set of functions that eases up the Grease Pencil layer rigging workflow. Now you are able to get to animation faster than ever before!
- Create layer based on all the bones from your armature
- Create multiple layer by text
- Delete multiple layer by text
- Get names of all the bones and grease pencil layer (Full Version)
- Create layer based on the bones written from text (Full version)
All in one click!
(GPLyrRigToolBox is still in its initial phase and is an ongoing development project. Please try the lite version first to see if the Addon is up to your standard and if the extra functions are worth it for you)
- Rename layers through text
- Get bones names through selection (?)
- Setup layer with bone in a list interface (Full version).
You can get it at gumroad or at itch dot io
I hope this addons helps you all! if you have any suggestion please feel free to write in this thread!
Dev Log Update Feb 23-2021
- Added the option to create layer based on selected bones in pose mode