Grain Storage vizualisaton

Scene takes about 32-36gb of memory. I think it possible to separate it by layer, but it render not so long time, and i will take more time to compose all this layers, because this is 5min animation.
Render time u can see in left top corner on images.

Great stuff! Can you tell me a bit more about how you made the trees. Not the particles setup but the trees self. They look soooo good :wink:

This looks so awesome! I first thought that I was looking at reference images!

It all depends on what the image is trying to achieve. If this were a VFX establisher shot I would say its a little too perfect and clean, but as a visualisation I am guessing the client would like to get a very clear idea of the design and structure and might be put off by it looking a bit worn. I would say this is very successful for that purpose.

Great stuff! Can you tell me a bit more about how you made the trees. Not the particles setup but the trees self. They look soooo good

Thanks! Trees was made with grove 3 addon and default sapling curve. Twigs for grove I created by myself really simple :slight_smile: Here some closer view for some type of trees.

This looks so awesome! I first thought that I was looking at reference images!

TY! Great to hear that!

Thanks for the comment, You’re right the customer asked to make the grain storage cleaner because it needed for presentations.

Ah Yes, I also use the Grove addon. It’s great. Detail of their branches is awesome. The memory use it really low but for a scene with as many trees as you have it get’s slow to work with… Atleast on my comp. Turning them of in the viewport helps ofcourse.

Was hoping you found a way to use memory friendly trees for mid and far range :wink:

Keep up the good work!

I used the same trees for all distances :slight_smile: it works fine for me by memory and render time.

Great work. Those first few images I was trying to figure out which ones are renders and which ones are reference photos.

Thanks, cool cool, then I did not get too bad visualization :slight_smile:

This really is the most excellent piece of serious work.

Thanks! Hope animation will be nice too =)

This is really an amazing work!
Do you mind explaining how you made those large ground and grass area, without them looking repetitive at all?

Really good looking visuals! I would LOVE to see the section scene with hoppers and grain scoops animated!