Graphical representation of sensor data with Blender

Hello everyone, I haven’t been on this forum in a really long time.

Does anyone know if it possible to do some-what physical simulation with blender (probably better call it graphical representation)?
( I am not really sure where I could post it, so I just posted in general).

So … During functional test of electrical board, one set of pins push from bottom, another set of pins push from top. And ideally, the force from top and bottom should be the same, so that board would not bend or break.

If all the data is available, can this be represented graphically?
(there are already different sensors on the board to measure the pressure from those pins. The problem is that the data which comes from all those different sensors are all independent, it doesn’t give a “big picture”). To see how board is bent (if it did… etc).

Oh man, I have that question on my mind for a long time. It would be nice to have I/O interfaces with a USB port or something. It would be fun to run say opto 22 boards from blender. Just think what fun you could have! :slight_smile:

I guess the only thing it needs to do is to read data from sensors and apply it to a Blender mesh.

Maybe each sensor can control different points of the mesh.

Could this be done with Blender’s Game Engine? or maybe some kind of python script?