GraphicAll.org

I downloaded a new test build from www.GraphicAll.org but I have no clue what to do now. I looked all over the site and there are no instructions. Do I move the floder into my current blender folder?

(Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread. I didn’t know where to put it. Please move it to a better place if there is one mods.)

I asume you are on windows as you don’t say what OS you use. Just unzip and just run the blender.exe in the unzipped folder. You can put the folder wherever you want to and if you need to, make a shortcut for the exe and put on your desktop. There is no installer needed or a specific place it needs to be. It is totally independent from any blender 2.4x versions you currently may use.

AFAIK the 15 minute most recent builds for windows don’t work (in that little header toward the top) . I usually download stuff from the bottom left area

AMDBCG is right. For the time being, you’ll have to get a build that others have contributed as the automated Windows builds are not working.

There is no blender.exe. And I am using the newest blender trunk.