Graswald

(Kareem Ahmad) #382

I’ll take a look at this… Optimized display should work for all materials.

As for the error in 2.8, Julius will upload the fix soon, just keep your eyes peeled.

(Nitram_2000) #383

Just glad to have found something for you guys.

(Julius Harling) #384

The fix is up on gumroad already, should be up on the blendermarket in a few minutes!

(Nitram_2000) #385

Is the fix on the BlenderMarket the Graswald_28_01b.zip? If so, it’s still not working. I’m getting this error.

(Kareem Ahmad) #386

Make sure you’re using the latest build of 2.8, because the API change was very recent.

(Nitram_2000) #387

I’m using Graswald_28_01b.zip from the Blender Market. Is that the most recent?

Also, I bought the addon through the Blender Market as a guest. If I use my download link, will it always be the latest version?

(jachtarfranko) #388

I think KareemAlgalaly was talking about new Blender version.

(Kareem Ahmad) #389

Yep, thanks

(Nitram_2000) #390

Yup. That got rid of that problem, but now I’ve no idea how to get it working in the 2.8UI. If I shift+A I see it at the bottom of my menu, but there’s nothing in the submenu. This could also be my newness to 2.8 though.

(Kareem Ahmad) #391

Ahhh yes, so graswald is now in the UI panel (the one you open with N instead of T) the one on the right hand side. That’s because of all the changes to the tools panel.

The thing in the add menu is only populated when you have some systems.

(Tomáš Luža) #392

Hey Yukon,
I would like to ask about Graswald support for other render engines. Is this addon focused only to Cycles/Eevee or does it support materials for let’s say Corona, Octane or V-ray? Would I be able to use Graswald with those engines aswell?

Thanks T.

(Harald Krokaa) #393

Cant activate the addon. Installed on the latest build from today. 11.01.2019

(tallken) #394

mac osx . blender-2.80-3c3d80ea22af-OSX-10.9-x86_64
why White color in Eevee ???

today
new mac osx blender-2.80-ce3475f74794-OSX-10.9-x86_64

Addon disappear in N panel

(Mats) #395

I cannot activate the 2.8 addon on either latest 2.8 versions, 12.01.2018 for windows, blender-2.80.0-git.ce3475f74794-windows64 and mac, blender-2.80-ce3475f74794-OSX-10.9-x86_64

(Kareem Ahmad) #396

Ok. I’ll grab the latest build and see what’s up

(bakar) #397

Can you please update your gumroad addon at the same time as its Blendermarket counterpart? I can only get version 28_01a whereas apparently a Blendermarket user can get 28_01b. I would expect them to be updated simultaneously.

Just got the plugin and cant install it using the latest version of 2.8. Awaiting the fix :slight_smile:
Thanks.

(Matt Martin) #398

Issue with vertex assignment to display Gras particles. Wouldn’t update until a third (or so) re-opening project file to take. Also removed and replaced instance of Gras for it update to accept the vertex grouping/dispersion.

(Kareem Ahmad) #399

Can you elaborate? And pictures would help too. Or a blend

(Kareem Ahmad) #400

I’ll let Julius know

(kless) #401

Hi, I’ve ran into a strange bug. I have multiple grass systems in a scene on multiple different objects and when I go to select an object with no grass system it will select one of the random object that has a grass system. It also seems to be if the object I’m trying to select is near a grass system that will cause it too. I haven’t been able to repeat the bug in a different blend file. If you would like the .blend file to get a better idea just let me know.