Graveyard Girl

Hello all,
This is a screen shot of a game that I am working on but I fixed it up a bit with nodes and I think it came out pretty cool on its own. Check it out. :smiley:

Attachments

1 Like

the pic is too dark to see much.

I checked it against 3 monitors and a laptop. It is supposed to be a night picture in a grave yard so there is not going to be lots of light.

It´s supposed to be dark but not black. Since the eyes automatically adjust themselves to low light conditions the only black areas in reality are really deep holes. Additionally the sky suggests that the ground would be much more lit. Actually, since colors are harder to distinguish when it’s dark tou could try to desaturate the whole scene to make it feel darker…

Ok. I am wondering if this is an issue with all of my monitors calibration or something. In all my monitors I can see the ground and the bumps on the tombstones and the girl with blood coming down her throat. But the way it sound like it is being seen as a bunch of black with more black on top? :slight_smile: Do you see it that way? And I will try the desaturate it and see where that goes.

Hello,
I made some changes per the suggestions I received. also can a moderator move this thread to work in progress? Obviously I was mistaken about it being finished.

Attachments

1 Like

the first picture looked fine to me :confused: anyway great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok. Well this is the last render. It went though allot of changes with added particles and transparency and was a great learning experience, Hope you enjoy?:slight_smile:

Attachments

This reminds me a lot of this post