Greace pencil animation to vector (to After Effects)

Hallo everybody,
is possible to convert an (simple) Grease Pencil animation in a vector animation to export it in After Effects?
I mean: instead to draw in Photoshop a still or an animation, or draw and built some vector in Illustrator that will be animated in after effects, or finally to draw some Shape Layers in directly in After Effects, I’d like to try Greace pencil because it looks like awesome both for 2D animation and for digital drawing. But the problem is how to convert this animation done in Blender via Greace pencil to vector so that it will be editable (maybe even partially) in After Effects.
Some time my needs are to draw a still image that will be animated in After effects, some time I need a 2D animation to be show on a video footage (Overexposed, overlay, masking, blending mode…) .
Thank you for a glad reply!

Grease Pencil objects are points in 3D which are used to generate a pixel-based image. I don’t think it is capable of easily generating the kind of 2d vector data that is needed by After Effects.

However, Blender’s compositing and animation tools are very powerful and you may be able to completely replace After Effects with Blender for some projects.

Okay, so it generates only raster image. But is strange because I remember a video (but maybe I am wrong…) in which I saw some change your sketch selecting strokes and manipulate them whit bezier handle …, but again, maybe I am wrong.
I can remove After Effects from my pipeline in this moment. Anyway thanks!

But is strange because I remember a video (but maybe I am wrong…) in which I saw some change your sketch selecting strokes and manipulate them whit bezier handle

That’s right; Grease Pencil has some tools which look and behave similar to some tools in AE but the code is very different.

Okay, many thanks for your replay. I am new in Blender and I will learn Greace pencil in the next future.