Greece Island Renderings

Hi Everyone,

I’m so pleased to share with you my last work focusing on vernacular architecture.
All made with Blender and my favorites Addons, HardOps, Boxcutter, Machin3Tools, KitOps, Kcycles and ProLightning Skies.

I plan to redistribute the libraries I’ve created in a few days.

Enjoy and have a good day :wink:

87 Likes

Soo nice, how do you make enviroment, terrain, rock , and ocean ? Good days.

1 Like

Looks beautiful. To me it looks small for some reason especially in the fifth image like if it were a toy, were you going for that?

1 Like

Hi,

Ocean is a simple shader plane (see attached file), with another Sand Shader beneath.

Rocks are meshes with subdivs modifier and displacement (Texture from Extreme PBR) + some detailed rocks from Bagapie Addon and i it too for aointing rocks and seaweed.

Bests

4 Likes

Beautiful renders! The light and clarity is particularly stunning. Well done (quite jealous of these :grinning:)!

1 Like

Well done, solid renders I like them a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:
Somehow I think the rock shader could be improved, it doesn’t catch the shadows quite “right” (?), for e.g. look at your last render “…_06” middle bottom, you can see the shadow of the bulding but no shadow on the stone.

1 Like

you’re right, i will check my HDRI;)

Absolutely stunning. Are these modular assets? They look very natural and organic together.

1 Like

Thank you!

These are Kitops inserts, some inserts with yellow dots allows you to open manually shutters for more randomness;)

Bests

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you so Much Bart;)

1 Like

Great work! I really love the colors.

1 Like

Thank you so Much;)

1 Like

Jaw-dropping work. Very inspiring!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

This is so beautiful

1 Like

Oh, it looks so pleasant. Your depth of field is too strong in some shots and gives the impression of the place being a miniature model. The lime coat material is also perfectible : this material typically has a very high roughness, but I can spot specular highlights on the house models.
Great work !

1 Like

Thank you for your support Bart;) have a good Day!

1 Like

and what about ocean’s floor?

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing that! Is that intended to allow someone to build a similar-looking scene?

2 Likes