Green hair girl

Your work is absolutely amazing. It already was in the first models you posted, and you’ve been constantly improving, in just one year!

ooww this is such a lovely art…

So cute, and so pretty <3

Thanks Nita!

Thanks a lot!

Your work is technically quite good. I noticed one thing that stood out to me, though, in this piece, which made me check out your other work - and I noticed it in all your other pieces too: the hands. It is obvious you have studied the face quite well, but the hands in this latest piece are even worse than in your previous works.

You really must study and observe hands more. To quote Terry Moore:

Hands are like a litmus test for artists. Because they are so expressive, they are key to story art, but they’re not easy to draw correctly. Take the time to watch the hands of people and notice how they match not only the person, but also their capability.

In my opinion most of your work needs more work in regards to expression - the body, the arms, the eyes and facial expression, which all look quite expressionless and too neutral/perfect, but this could be a stylistic choice on your part (although the symmetry in the faces is somewhat disheartening to observe). The only exception is the girl with the baseball bat. The others come across like lifeless dolls (up to an extent).

But perhaps that is your style. Perhaps you like your characters to have basically neutral expressions? All your 3d characters remind me of the original “Thunderbirds” dolls (excepting the girl carrying the bat on her shoulder - but even that one can’t really reach the expressive heights of the original by Julio Cesar).

Anyway, the hands really require more attention - which is perhaps a sign indicating how you could improve your work in overall by imbuing it with more life. Again, your work is great on a technical level, but it could be excellent/outstanding with more attention to details and expression.

I agree with everyone else! Your work is quite amazing as always. However, I was wondering how you do the hair. Do you create it in Blender or do you use an external program. The reason I am asking is because I really have a lot of trouble doing any kind of hair… xD

Outstanding.

Watched a turntable of Hearts for Sale and this one as well and would like to know what the “M” stands for in your workflow.

I hadn’t noticed the hands - the face and figure steal the show! I do agree that pushing the expressions further will be a powerful addition to your future work but it’s just so damn solid already! And did I see someone say this is after just a year​ of Blender? Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

If I might dare to offer some criticism … here are just a couple of thoughts of mine, based on the images in the original post.

(Shot #1) "Okay, she’s Pure Disney.® Eyes dis-proportionately large, yet nevertheless very expressive and endearing. One problem with shot #1 is that her entire left shoulder seems to be non-existent, and I would generally suggest that both her torso and her legs appear to be out of proportion to her face and head. (I would say this generally about the model.)

(Shot #2) Especially here, her waist-and-legs appear to be distinctly out of proportion to her upper body, and her lower legs (with those impossibly-long gym socks …) are quite out of proportion to the upper.

“Top to bottom,” the details are delicious. But the proportions of various parts of the figure – consciously excluding the “Disney eyes” – seem seriously out-of-balance to me.

Thanks a lot:) Nice to hear

Thanks! Yeah, hair is created completely with blender. I learnt a lot from this tutorial https://cgcookie.com/archive/creating-hair/

Looks correct and intentional to me. The body shape of the girl is consistent with this kind of toony style.

Check out Manga and other cartoon forms that caricature the long limbed gangliness of teen characters. The body proportions in these genres are often more exaggerated than the artist has presented here.

Thanks for sharing your opinion

Thanks a lot! It’s three years actually:)

Brilliant work as always Nazar. However I must ask- in the second image where she is standing up, what is that thing on the left side of her forehead? It looks like a bulge of some sort. I’m not sure if that’s merely an anomaly or what. It’s not there in the first image.

Great work again bro! You gonna be a big!

PS she need to have a skateboard or sit on one :wink:

Great looking model, shows that you don’t need to pack a ton of detail in order to make a striking face, also love your skin material, any pointers you can share ?

Great work. Does anyone know if she’s single?

Love the subtle aspects of the poses, very natural! Well done.