Greenhouses

WOW!!! These look amazing.

thumbs up , dig it

I honestly thought they were real pictures. No joke.

Very good work. Original, realistic, atmospheric.

Not sure how/why photorealism became the meter of CG…I don’t agree…In your images the atmosphere/feeling is the predominate beauty…I feel like I spent the day wandering about there…love it…
my only crit. would be…the closeup image of the bottom of the ladder/stair …the bucket…something, which I can’t quite put my finger on, looks funky…some dents maybe ?..thanks .

Thats some really great, inspirational work :slight_smile: There is one thing that bugs me, and that is the urinal. It looks a little too high up, like you might have to stand on tip toes to reach it, but maybe thats just me, or the angle of the shot. Other than that i cannot say anything other than outstanding work!

Ps. Sorry to nitpick about the urinal.

5* nuff said

Enrico is the Master! 5 stars, thanks for posting.

The texturing is amazing and very realistic. Only thing that makes it not 100% believable IMO is the glass. The glass looks way too clean in all the images, but otherwise very good.

speechless my friend speechless. you are a pro .

the only problem was the bucket but man even that one was good

:eek:

Great atmosphere, texturing, modeling, plants… great everything.

Thanks again to all for viewing and for your comments.

awesome! 10^6* :wink:

keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

VERY VERY VERY impressive !!! i could say that about all your works. :slight_smile: …5*

I thought I replied to this thread a couple of days ago… looks like it didn’t “take”

Great work as always!
Was this a personal project or for a client? I’m just curious what the motivation was?

Wow, that is great piece of art. Look like lots of work.

Incredible work. Moved to the gallery.

Thanks ! I really appreciate.

@Michael W : This is a personal project. It’s is a place in LIEGE (Belgium) where I use to go from time to time on sunday to take some shots when there is nobody. It’s not really unique and not a remarkable place but there are some nice plants and I really like the atmosphere. My first goal was to reproduce the entire site and I asked for the plans to the association in charge of the greenhouses but strangely there have never been any so I fiinally decided to simply reproduce the overall atmosphere which was already a huge work.

Such beautiful poetic images, and great render quality! Takes a lot of dedication to take a personal project so far.
Did you post it on an archviz forum? On cgarchitect for instance, it would break the monotony, projects there are mostly max+vray…

Wow, those are great.